Written by: Ray Butler
Follow us on Twitter! @Prospects365
The response to our first-ever preseason VIP package has been tremendous.
Sign-ups have already exceeded 100 people. And keeping with the customer service theme we’ve always attempted to provide, VIP members will actually receive my 2019 top-250 prospect list January 25th! That’s a full week earlier than the original projected distribution date. Any sign-ups on or after January 25th will immediately be followed with an email containing my prospect list.
The Google Sheets version of my top-250, my prospect obsession list and my high-value active player list will still be emailed to VIP members on February 1st, as planned.
Non-members: with a sense of finality beginning to form with our preseason content, I want to attempt to map out exactly what it is you would be paying for with your $20 fee (payable via Venmo (@Prospects365), Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or PayPal (email@example.com)).
- As of now, my 2019 top-250 prospect list (with write-ups) is over 32,000 words. That number will only increase as additions are made. Remember: only my top-200 list + write-ups will be published on the site, so you’ll receive an additional 50 prospects and more than 6000 words worth of blurbs by becoming a VIP member.
- VIP member will also receive a Google Sheets version of my top-250 list. This Sheet will include the blurb for every prospect and how much (if any) a prospect has moved since the release of my #DecemberTop100. The Sheet will also be sortable by team, which is a perk that’s been added since my December list.
- My 2019 prospect obsession list, consisting mostly of the prospects I predict will improve their stock this season, will probably be completed soon. It will exceed 3000 words.
- My 2019 high-value active player list is in its beginning stages, but I’m hoping it also exceeds 3000 words. It consists of underrated MLB players who I believe will give you a positive Return on Investment this season.
- Becoming a VIP member gives you access to our DMs on Twitter, which our current VIP members are utilizing every day. Question about an individual prospect? Active player question? Need advice on a trade that you don’t want your league mates to see or know about? Direct messaging us on Twitter is the perfect way to receive insight and advice on any facet of your fantasy baseball experience.
- Becoming a VIP also gives you a chance to win a Taylor Trammell Bowman auto baseball card. This card currently retails for $90-100. One lucky VIP member will more than quadruple the value of their membership fee by winning the card, and that’s without receiving any early-access or exclusive content.
- 101 VIP members locked their yearly fee in at $20 thanks to signing up before January 16th.
- You will receive ALL content at least a month before it’s published on our website.
All in all, you’ll be receiving approximately 38,000 words worth of content a month before it’s published on the site (6000 of those words are exclusive to VIP members). That’s $1 for every 1900 words, and that’s before you figure a Google Sheets version of my list, DM access on Twitter, a chance at the Taylor Trammell card and receiving our preseason content a month earlier than it’s posted on the site. I hope you’d agree that becoming a P365 2019 preseason VIP member is a bargain.
Remember, the only thing you have to do to become a preseason VIP member is send a one time, $20 payment to @Prospects365 on Venmo (our preferred method), firstname.lastname@example.org on Zelle or email@example.com on PayPal. Make sure you include your email address and Twitter handle in the payment comments.
Join our growing membership today!
Have questions about our VIP membership that haven’t been answered in this article? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We should be able to reply promptly.
Twitter is the most underrated weapon in your fantasy baseball arsenal. Don’t believe me? Read what I wrote here and check out the 100+ insightful baseball Twitter accounts I’ve listed in the article.
Follow us on Twitter! @Prospects365