Written by: Ray Butler
Follow us on Twitter! @Prospects365
The 2020 sprint season was filled with uncertainty, volatility and jaw-dropping ebbs and flows we simply don’t see during a normal season. Despite that, we were still able to achieve our greatest return on investment to date:
A day I’ve dreamt of since launching Prospects 365.
RazzSlam OVERALL championship? 🏆
Beat @RotoGut NFBC Online Championship? 🏆
TGFBI NFBC League 13? 🏆@TheDynastyChamp $250/1 Championship? 🏆
P365 Followers Dynasty League Championship? 🏆
A WHOPPING +223% ROI. LFG!💰 pic.twitter.com/F6SnwPylyv
— Prospects 365 ⚾️ (@Prospects365) September 27, 2020
Our greatest hits of the 2020 season include an Overall championship in the RazzSlam, a TGFBI league championship (and top-10 overall finish) and multiple dynasty championships. Any time you win a TDBC league in Year 1 after drafting 30th out of 30 teams, you take it and run!
But instead of resting on our laurels, we’re using the successful 2020 fantasy season to springboard us into future seasons. Simply put, there’s more money to be made. That journey begins with offering followers and readers the best VIP package to date for the 2021 calendar year. The newly-introduced VIP package will include:
1) My 2021 Top-250 Prospect List. The #201-250 portion of the list will be exclusive to VIP members, meaning it will never be published on the site. All 250 prospects will include extensive write-ups with important information regarding ETAs and other relevant factors needed for dynasty evaluations.
2) My 2021 Prospect Obsessions. As you know, this list includes prospects who I’ll be keeping a close eye on throughout the 2021 season—for a multitude of different reasons.
3) My 2021 High-Value Active Player List. This is my playbook to securing a positive ROI in the fantasy world in 2021. This list includes active players I believe will exceed their redraft ADP by at least 20% during the 2021 season. My high-value list is the most valuable redraft tool I publish during the preseason.
4) An updated 2021 First Year Player Draft list. Preparing for an offseason FYPD/FA draft in your dynasty leagues? My FYPD list will be one of your most valued resources as you look to improve your minor league system by adding 2020 draftees.
And a drum roll for the last part…..
5) For the first time ever…. I will be publishing my personal dynasty rankings. The *entirety* of this list will be exclusive to VIP members, meaning NONE of the list will ever be published on the site.
Last year’s VIP package exceeded 80,000 total words. I’m hopeful we can supplant that number in 2021.
One of the best parts of the P365 VIP Package? You will receive the entirety of this content on New Year’s Day, which will be at least a month before any of the content is published on the site. Of course, the #201-250 portion of my prospect list and my dynasty rankings will never be published on the site. The perks of being a VIP member!
As always, a 2021 VIP membership also means you will have direct access to our Direct Messages on Twitter for the entirety of the 2021 calendar year. This year alone, over 200 VIP members have taken advantage of our DMs, including questions pertaining to active players, prospects, trades, methodologies and other important facets of fantasy baseball. 2020 VIP members who do not renew their membership will be unfollowed and lose DM access on New Year’s Day 2021.
So how do you sign up? To become a P365 VIP Member for the 2021 calendar year, simply send a one-time, $30 payment to @Prospects365 on Venmo (our preferred method), askprospects365@
Prospects 365 has managed to continue its ascent in the fantasy baseball and prospect world despite 2020 being a year chalked full of tribulations and uncertainty. As always, this was only possible thanks to our amazing followers, readers and VIP members. We go in the direction you take us, so we’d love to have you on board as a VIP member throughout 2021.
Once more: To become a P365 VIP Member for the 2021 calendar year, simply send a one-time, $30 payment to @Prospects365 on Venmo (our preferred method), askprospects365@
We hope to hear from you soon!
Follow us on Twitter! @Prospects365
Featured image courtesy of site graphic designer Dorian Redden. Follow him on Twitter (@dRedden26) and Instagram (@d26gfx)